Snippet

Everyone is Important

It is usually said that every individual is important and potential for the society, which is actually very true. But what I'm about to share with you is the importance of every buyer I communicate with, either he/she has any requirement or not. There was a buyer who was visiting China few months before, but the machinery he was looking for was unfortunately not available and then his visa process took very long. But I never lost contact with him, I knew that he has potential and someday it will be repaid. Today he told me about his visit to China and will be visiting us. Here I would like to highlight one more thing, many times it happens that buyers you contact say that we will look forward in future which by the official is taken for granted which is a mistake. Road rolling equipment manufacturers stay in contact with the buyers on regular basis and that is why they get business even from the future buyers as well. This specific buyer of mine was looking for
used construction heavy excavators but was unable to find an original one, but I had faith in him and I kept helping him every now and then. Today, he is my potential buyer and will be doing business with our company.

Leave a Reply