Snippet

Emailing and Calling for Buyers



When you operate from B2B portals, emailing is one of the most influential tools. People in this industry share information via email either it be a quotation, introductory or marketing email or a general feedback. Calling is also a very useful tool but is costly for country to country.

I have been engaging buyers and contacting through both means i.e. call and email. My member is of construction machinery and hence acknowledging the buyers about our business is the core business goal. I designed a email for my member’s company and included useful information in it to acknowledge the buyers about our the products we have like used construction heavy excavators, wheel loaders, cranes, forklifts, road rollers etc.

This email marketing has helped me generating different potential leads just within a week of the VIP member’s account. I believe buyers find it very convenient when a supplier comes to him by himself. And the database of Tradekey has helped me in achieving this to the best level. There I cannot just look for buyers but also can take useful information from road rolling equipment manufacturers in terms of targeting different regions for leads.

Leave a Reply