Snippet

Meeting Buyer Requirements



It is my deal task to connect buyers with my supplier. Since it’s not just my job, it’s an ethical obligation as well. Today I connected my supplier with a Buyer who is from Bangladesh and wanted to buy used construction heavy excavators and specifically wanted a CAT 320 Model.

I immediately concerned my supplier and talked to her about the required product. We then shared the prices along with the pictures with him. Apparently, the buyer thought the price is high but since I believe it’s my duty to think for buyers too. I conducted a comparative analysis of our products prices from other competitor suppliers. It is important for a successful consultant to have the knowledge of both ends i.e. the customers and the suppliers. I even concerned with the road rolling equipment manufacturers to get the idea of new machinery. However, it was proved that the price was fair and market competitive. I kept on emphasizing that the prices we have shared with the buyer were satisfactory and will be beneficial for both the parties. Since, we work through web and B2B portals then trusting someone is a very difficult job but sharing true information even if it might lose you a potential buyer can always be the basis of your credibility.

Leave a Reply