Snippet

A buyer from Russia



It was a hot sunny day. I reached office and had a cup of tea just to relax myself. After a while just like I used to check my email, I saw an email from this Russian buyer. He emailed me about his interest in used cranes and told me that he had been in touch with different people from road rolling equipment manufacturers or used construction equipment suppliers. But somehow, he managed to find me and told me about his interest in used cranes.

He actually didn’t contact me out of the blue, there were some efforts involved from my end so all and all it was an aligned process. I previously got some information regarding the potential buyers and emailed the relevant people. Russian buyer was one of them. I told him about our company and that we deal in used construction equipments like used construction heavy excavators, used wheel loaders, used forklifts, used cranes, used road rollers and bulldozers. Then he showed interest in Kato cranes and we discussed the details and specs. He then gave me the details about his visit to China and we received him from his hotel and took him to the factory. There he inspected the machines and we successfully managed to meet him within the given time frame. However, the condition of the machine was not up to the mark according to him so he didn’t buy anything.

Leave a Reply