Snippet

Entering into a new company



Today is a great day, the weather was beautiful and the roads were clean. I had a very positive feeling from the moment I woke up. I reached my Tradekey office and I was introduced to a new company i.e. Ruilan Co. Ltd. I was told the nature of the business and since I had prior experience in Used Construction Industry so I was really excited to work for this new client which seemed to be very potential to me. The suppliers, buyers, traders and wholesalers; all are back and I will be interacting with all. Either they are road rolling equipment manufacturers or any other construction machinery suppliers.
 
The introduction went really well. To be good at something, you need to put your efforts in. Though interest is the field is very necessary in achieving better results. Starting from industry knowledge to functioning of the machinery, from the specifications of the equipments to better relationship building with the buyers; all of them play a significant role. 

Talked to the company person to whom I will be in contact throughout. Talked about their company and equipments they have, like from used construction heavy excavators to wheel loaders, forklifts to road rollers and so on. I hope this new starting will have a better and happy ending. Being positive always helps you and allows you to grow.

Leave a Reply